Danielle Kenny – Head of Certification
- Honours Degree, Waterford Institute of Technology
- Diploma in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Health Services Supervisory and Management Skills (QQI Level 6)
- Training Delivery & Evaluation (QQI Level 6)
- Special Needs Assisting (QQI Level 6)
Danielle graduated from Waterford Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree. She is a fully qualified healthcare professional having completed qualifications to management and supervisory level. She worked as a Support Worker in the healthcare industry and provided specialised psychiatric care for HSE services. Danielle brings significant social studies experience with a focus on the promotion of mental health awareness. She shares in the responsibility for the creation, development and delivery of training programmes for Forus Training. Danielle has supported many modules including Infection Prevention and Control, Communications, Care Support, Special Needs Assisting and Intellectual Disabilities.
Avril Seery – Instructional Designer/ Pitman Supervisor
- MA in Technical Communication and E- Learning, University of Limerick
- BSc in Product Design and Technology, University of Limerick
- Diploma in Education Practice: ICT Skills, EDI
- Training Delivery and Evaluation, QQI
- Certified ECDL Tester, ICS
Holding a number of essential positions within the team Avril has been a valued member of Forus Training since 2013. As our instructional designer Avril possesses expert knowledge and experience with a vast quantity of software packages and learning platforms. Avril is instrumental in the development of our website, social media platforms, marketing material and course content. As Pitman Training Supervisor Avril is responsible for the overall performance of the Pitman Training Centre Mullingar. She guarantees all students receive the highest standard of support and guidance required to succeed in their studies and to achieve their goals.