- Diploma in Education Practice: ICT Skills
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Certificate in Social Media
- Train Delivery and Evaluation, QQI
- Certificate Beverage Service, QQI
- Certificate in Licensed Trade Law, QQI
- Certified ECDL tester, ICS
Robin has been a tutor with Forus Training since 2004. With a background in retail and computer applications, Robin has for many years delivered and coordinated our I.T. and ECDL courses. Robin has a keen interest in passing on his experience of adult education by developing the teaching abilities of others in E.D.I. Diploma in Teaching and Training Delivery and Evaluation courses. He brings his experience of retail skills and up to date technical advances (inc. the use of social media) to the delivery of retail skills courses. Robin also specialises in developing the skills and confidence of job seekers in career planning and job preparation courses.
- B.A (Hons) Childcare Management
- Train the Trainer, QQI
- Higher Certificate in Childcare Supervisory Management
Emma graduated from Athlone Institute of Technology with a first class honours degree in Childcare Managament. Since graduating has gained experienced working in both the community and private childcare sectors,in a range of roles from childcare assistant to supervisor. Along with this experience, Emma has worked with children who have special educational needs in a speicalised educational unit. Emma is currently working with children aged 0-12 years in a private childcare setting. Emma joined Forus Training in January 2015 and has guided a large number of learners through their QQI level 6 Early Childhood Care and Education training.
- Registered Nurse (General) (RGN), NUI Galway
- Registered Midwife (RM), NUI Galway
- Diploma in First Line Management, National College of Ireland (1996)
- BSc in Nursing & Midwifery Management (Hons), University College Dublin (2002)
- Train the Trainer (Fetac Level 6), FRS Training Roscrea (2012)
Marie graduated from NUI Galway as a registered general nurse and registered midwife. She then gained post-graduation experience in medical, surgical, ear nose and throat, and other areas of general nursing. She worked as senior staff nurse in Accident & Emergency and Assistant Bed Manager in Connolly Hospital, Dublin. She was promoted to Assistant Director of Nursing in the Mater public Hospital, Dublin in 1999 where she worked for four years before transferring to an Assistant Director of nursing post in the Midland Regional Hospital, Tullamore where she worked until her retirement from clinical practice in 2011. Marie brings significant nursing and management experience to the Forus Training programme. She has responsibility for several modules including care of the elderly, care skills, communication skills, and legal aspects of nursing. Marie delivered the health care modules for the Momentum programme Fetac level 6 with CPL.
- Diploma in Education Practice: ICT Skills, Teaching ICT
- CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting
- Train The Trainer
- Facilitator Certification in Zodiac (R) – The Game of Business Finance & Strategy
Jamie has worked in Finance Dept. for over 15 years and during that time has trained people from a range of departments, companies and backgrounds in various IT subjects including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, VBA Macros, Outlook, Email Management, Time and Task Management. He has been certified as a Lean Leader and Green Belt in Six Sigma for business processes. After winning some awards for some of his projects Jamie started blogging, mostly about unusual and advanced Excel topics. He also writes about and contributes to posts on PowerPoint, Word, web design, Flash and game coding.
- MA in Technical Communication and E- Learning, University of Limerick
- BSc in Product Design and Technology, University of Limerick
- Diploma in Education Practice: ICT Skills, EDI
- Training Delivery and Evaluation, QQI
- Certified ECDL Tester, ICS
Holding a number of essential positions within the team Avril has been a valued member of Forus Training since 2013. Since joining the Forus Training Avril frequently delivers course in IT and ECDL and is a certified ECDL tester with ICS. Along with overseeing the success of our Pitman Training students Avril also provides one to one tailored courses for students covering Microsoft Office, Photoshop and IT for beginners.
- Honours Degree, Waterford Institute of Technology
- Diploma in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Health Services Supervisory and Management Skills (QQI Level 6)
- Training Delivery & Evaluation (QQI Level 6)
- Special Needs Assisting (QQI Level 6)
Danielle graduated from Waterford Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree. She is a fully qualified healthcare professional having completed qualifications to management and supervisory level. She worked as a Support Worker in the healthcare industry and provided specialised psychiatric care for HSE services. Danielle brings significant social studies experience with a focus on the promotion of mental health awareness. She shares in the responsibility for the creation, development and delivery of training programmes for Forus Training. Danielle has supported many modules including Infection Prevention and Control, Communications, Care Support, Special Needs Assisting and Intellectual Disabilities.
- Diploma in Education Practice: ICT Skills
- Certified ECDL tester
Ger has been a tutor with Forus Training for over 5 years, and in this time he has guided a large number of student to academic success. Ger delivers tutor lead courses in ECDL and Advanced ECDL in both our Mullingar and Naas training centres. Ger has a wealth of knowledge and experience in IT and is keenly interested in developing the IT skills of learners. Ger also delivers one-to-one training for learners that require a course tailored to their specific needs.
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy IHS
- Master Practitioner Of NLP, Timeline Therapy™ And Hypnosis
- Trainer Of NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Health And Wellness Coach
Shane is a lecturer and module leader with the Institute of Health Sciences (IHS) and teaches Sports Nutrition for Forus Training. He is a master practitioner of NLP, nutritional therapist and a health and wellness coach and runs a private practice in Monkstown, Dublin. Shane specializes in an integrated mind/body approach to health, wellbeing and optimal performance. Merging his knowledge of nutrition and functional medicine with his skill and experience in NLP and coaching to offer a truly integrated holistic approach to restoring health and creating positive change for his clients. He specializes in weight loss, stress management and sports nutrition.