On completion of this valuable qualification, you will:
- Create high impact dynamic presentations
- Present your idea/ topic creatively and professionally
- Master PowerPoint’s most powerful advanced features
- Entice your audiences to become more engaged with your presentations
In order to meet the minimum requirements for the PowerPoint Advanced course, potential learners need to have completed the complete European Computer Driving License course.
The ECDL Advanced PowerPoint course consists of the following topics:
- PowerPoint’s advanced features to produce high impact presentations
- Use design templates to quickly produce varied presentation skills
- Create hyperlinks to navigate between slides and other presentations
- Use slide Master to personalise
On completion of the Advanced Word course, learners will sit an online examination at a date organised by their tutor.
On successfully passing the exam learners will achieve an ECDL Advanced certificate issued by ICS.
On successful completion of this course learner can progress on to other ECDL Advanced courses and MOS Master Course.
Forus Trainings tutors are highly qualified and experienced in this specialised subject area. Tutors are not just subject experts but have vast practical experience. Tutors will show you how to integrate the information and skills and skills into your workplace, and reap the benefits of putting theory into practice.