On completion of this valuable qualification, you will:
- Master Word’s most powerful advanced features
- Get a recognised qualification that proves your skills and ability in Microsoft Word
- Improve your productivity and increase system efficiency
- Gain confidence and experience using Microsoft Word
In order to meet the minimum requirements for the Word Advanced course, potential learners need to have completed the complete European Computer Driving License course.
The ECDL Advanced Word course consists of the following topics:
- Advanced features, mail merge, templates and stlyes
- Advanced editing of graphics, charts and tables
- Reference document material through indexing, footnotes and tables of contents
- Perform a wide range of office tasks more effectively
On completion of the Advanced Word course, learners will sit an online examination at a date organised by their tutor.
On successfully passing the exam learners will achieve an ECDL Advanced certificate issued by ICS.
On successful completion of this course learner can progress on to other ECDL Advanced courses and MOS Master Course.
Forus Trainings tutors are highly qualified and experienced in this specialised subject area. Tutors are not just subject experts but have vast practical experience. Tutors will show you how to integrate the information and skills and skills into your workplace, and reap the benefits of putting theory into practice.