On completion of this valuable qualification, you will:
- Get your passport into the world of technology
- Get a recognised qualification that proves your wide range of PC capabilities to current and prospective employers all over the EU
- Become familiar with and gain confidence in using Microsoft Office Suite’s most popular applications.
In order to meet the minimum requirements for the ECDL course, potential learner need to be have basic computer skills, and confident in using the mouse and window techniques.
The ECDL course consists of seven modules:
- Module 1 – Online Essentials
- Module 2 – Computer Essentials
- Module 3 – IT Security
- Module 4 – Online Collaboration
- Module 5 – Word Processing
- Module 6 – Spreadsheets
- Module 7 – Presentation
Each ECDL module is assessed though an online examination. When the learner has successfully completed all seven modules the will be issued with a certificate.
On successful completion of all seven modules, ICS will issue an ECDL certificate in recognition of the learners achievement .
On successful completion of this course learner can progress on to ECDL Advanced and MOS Master Course.
- Diploma in Education Practice: ICT Skills
- Certified ECDL tester
Ger has been a tutor with Forus Training for over 5 years, and in this time he has guided a large number of student to academic success. Ger delivers tutor lead courses in ECDL and Advanced ECDL in both our Mullingar and Naas training centres. Ger has a wealth of knowledge and experience in IT and is keenly interested in developing the IT skills of learners. Ger also delivers one-to-one training for learners that require a course tailored to their specific needs.