On completion of this valuable qualification, you will:
- Master Excel’s most powerful features
- Get a recognised qualification that proves your skills and ability in Microsoft Excel
- Improve your productivity and maximise your time more effectively
- Gain confidence and experience using Microsoft Excel
In order to meet the minimum requirements for the Excel Advanced course, potential learners need to have completed the complete European Computer Driving License course.
The ECDL Advanced Excel course consists of the following topics:
- Edit and enhance numeric, text and graphical data
- Sort, query and link data
- Use logical, statistical and mathematical functions
- Analyse and use audit tools
- Record and run macros
On completion of the Advanced Excel course, learners will sit an online examination at a date organised by their tutor.
On successfully passing the exam learners will achieve an ECDL Advanced certificate issued by ICS.
On successful completion of this course learner can progress on to other ECDL Advanced courses and MOS Master Course.
Forus Trainings tutors are highly qualified and experienced in this specialised subject area. Our course materials are devised to support learners in an Irish context. Tutors are not just subject experts but have vast practical experience. Tutors will show you how to integrate the information and skills and skills into your workplace, and reap the benefits of putting theory into practice.