The aim of this course is to provide the participants with the knowledge and skills to be able to build, design and publish a professional web site and to equip them with the skills in digital marketing.
Learners will understand and be equipped with skills in:
- Have time to ask questions and seek advice from the trainer
- Undertake their training in a professional, friendly environment with no distractions
- Interact and share ideas with other participants while learning from their questions and examples
- Finish their training with lots of top tips to take back to their office or business
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to acquire qualityÂ Â web design techniques and skills.
There will be easy to understand demonstrations without any confusing jargon, plenty of exercises, and the opportunity to actually begin creating their own websites in the course.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Pay-per-Click Advertising
- Social Media
- Web Design
- Learners will be able to build a professional website using the popular web designing software Adobe Dreamweaver and WordPress.
- The skills to update and maintain their website after the course.
Throughout the course learners will be asked to complete exercises and take part in some project work which will enable them to demonstrate the skills the learned during each class.
On completion of the course learner will be provided with a certificate of attendanceÂ outline the skills and knowledge the gained from the course.
On completion of the course and the recommendation of the tutor or Forus course adviser, some learner may be able to undertake a FETAC course in the area of web design.
Forus Trainingâ€™s tutors are highly qualified and experienced in this specialised subject area. Â Tutors are not just subject experts but have vast practical experience. Tutors will show you how to integrate the information and skills and skills into your workplace, and reap the benefits of putting theory into practice.