Funding Application Guidance and Advice


It some cases learners may be entitled to full/part funding towards the undertaking of a course, your local social welfare office will provide you with the relevant paperwork to receive funding once you have been deemed entitled to the funding. Once the paperwork is received learners can come and speak to the course adviser and complete the relevant paperwork.