Account Verification on LMS
Please watch this short video which is a step-by-step guide of how to upload your identification and proof of address on to my.forustraining.ie system.
We at Forus Training need to verfiy the identity of our learners, in order to ensure that fair and consistent assessment is in place and so that we have mechanisms in place to safeguard against malpractice.
Here’s a list of Personal Identification we accept:
- A valid passport.
- A current Irish driving licence.
- A National Age Card (issued by An Garda Síochána)
- An identification form with a photograph signed by a member of An Garda Síochána.
Here’s a list of Proof of Address we accept:
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Property Tax Receipt.
- Posted Mail with name of applicant.
- Utility Bill.
- Lease Agreement.
- Insurance Card.
- Voter Registration Card.
- College Enrollment Papers.