Elysia started working with Forus in August 2020. She is currently in her third year of studying medicine in University College Dublin. Our healthcare courses have much overlap with Elysia’s current studies and so she offers a fresh perspective when designing healthcare oriented courses. Her roles as a Programme Development Support Worker include:
- Working alongside trainers to create engaging and highly accurate courses,
- Researching the most up to date guidelines and standards for inclusion in our healthcare courses,
- Using various software, including; Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Drive,
- Designing and creating content for additional learning resources for our courses such as workbooks, quizzes and in-course activities.
- Filing and organising documents and slideshows.