We are running an adapted course which will allow learners to learn English while gaining a qualification in “Marketing Management” or “Digital Marketing”. We also offer other online courses on a platform adapted for Ukrainians. They will occur on the following dates;
- August 19th 2022 (19/08/2022)
- September 2nd 2022 (02/09/2022)
- September 16th 2022 (16/09/2022)
- September 30th 2022 (30/09/2022)
- October 14th 2022 (14/09/2022)
- October 28th 2022 (28/09/2022)
Why learn English through this course?
Learning English is beneficial for a number of reasons. Not only is English the working language of Ireland, it is also the most spoken language in the world. English is essential for integrating into society in Ireland. This course is a great place to start as you also gain a qualification, making you more employable to Irish businesses.
Marketing Management (6N4188)
Marketing is a versatile and exciting area of business. This course provides the learner with skills which will allow them to become confident members of any marketing team. Learners will develop a comprehensive knowledge of the marketing principles and concepts as well as learning to apply these principles in a work environment.
Digital Marketing (5N1364)
This course will teach you about using the Internet for marketing and traditional marketing practices. You will analyse, develop, implement and control various marketing campaigns. You will also learn how to use e-tools such as social media, blogs, emails and SEO. Once completed, this award will allow you to progress to work in the field of marketing.
Click either option below to see more;
Below you will find information on Forus Training, how we operate, what systems we use and how we strive to provide our learners with the resources and support they need to gain their qualification and join the workforce.
1. Learning Management System (LMS)
The learners logging onto the system will have access to;
- An account which allows access to the system,
- Full induction on how the course works and how to access all available resources,
- The session slideshows and the quizzes,
- Weekly recorded Zoom tutorials hosted by our own trainers,
- Extra course material (where applicable).
You can receive reports from the system detailing;
- Learner engagement,
- Attendance at the live tutorial sessions,
- Access to the programme so that there is full transparency in relation to the learning our learners are undertaking.
Other course providers tend to not offer continued support to their learners. The narration and transcription attached to the slideshows give independence on the learners part.
2. Learner Pack, posted directly to the learner
The learner pack includes:
- A letter introducing our learners to their trainer,
- The assessment brief that your staff will follow in order to achieve the award.
- Assignment – an exercise carried out in response to the brief with specific guidelines.
- Learner Record – a self-reported and self-reflective record in which your staff will describe specific learning experiences, activities, responses and skills acquired.
- The printed slide decks from the LMS so that they can follow and use these as a reference
- Accompanying manual/notes to support further learning.
3. Live Virtual Tutorial Sessions on Zoom
- Our trainers are trained and experienced in making live sessions engaging and interactive,
- Zoom supports lots of functionality to allow for group work and the sharing of insights,
- All sessions are recorded so that Learners are able to go back and re-watch which is especially useful when working on assessments.
4. Trainer Support – as per our learner induction.
The trainers at Forus open numerous doors to our learners, such as;
- Opportunities for discussion and feedback,
- Opportunities to bring up areas that you or your class needs further assistance/support with,
- Additional education and learning activities,
- Assessment support during final session,
- Opportunities to submit drafts,
- By appointment, make time available to learners before or after class to answer queries that cannot be covered in the session.